Set within the 25,000 sq ft mixed-use Victoria Shopping Centre (VSC), Chartwell Plaza is perfectly positioned to enjoy the vast range of amenities and transport links on the doorstep.
As part of the better southend initiative, the seafront enjoyed a £25 million face lift recently, welcoming a more cosmopolitan look and feel to the esplanade, extensive beach front upgrades and pavement and road extensions. Southend airport has seen a further £100 million investment, including a new terminal and train station, and now offering flights to a number of european destinations.
- Property type: A stylish collection of studio, one and two bedroom apartments.
- Location: Southend on sea
- Units available: 108 IN TOTAL
- Guide price: £92,360 - £169,520
- Predicted yield: 6%
Development status: All apartments sold
Completion date: Q2 2018
Chartwell Plaza Site Update
Completion of windows
Commencement of internal metal studwork
First fix electical and plumbing services
Partitioning work continues down the floors
Floors 11 – 5 now complete ready for first fix electrics to commence
Remaining floors 4 – 0 Partition installation
Please see photos taken on a recent visit to Southend
Build work has commenced at Chartwell
- Level 11 partitioning of the individual units has begun
- Boarding out and skimming to follow
- Level 10 partitioning due to start soon, progressing to lower levels