A wide range of first-class amenities can be found within walking distance as well as excellent transport links making access to all parts of the town and neighbouring areas quick and easy.
- Property type: Apartment complex
- Location: Southend
- Units available: 60 in total, 1 & 2 bed apartments.
- Guide price: £155,950 - £185,950
- Predicted yield: 7%
Development status: All apartments sold
Completion date: Handover Dec 2017
The Pinnacle Site Update
- Plastering has been completed in all apartments
- Kitchens and bathrooms have been placed
- Windows have been installed
- Painting has been completed on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th floor
- M&E second fix has been completed on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th floor
- Estimated completion date: December 2017
Final apartments under construction
Kitchens and bathrooms being installed
New BT fibre optic infrastructure installed
Painters onsite to repaint whole building
Drainage work completed and tested
The Pinnacle Site Update
Final floors are under construction
Kitchens being fitted
Carpentry is taking place
Bathrooms and shower rooms being installed
Painting is underway
Second fix electrics underway; heaters, sockets and switches being fitted.
The Pinnacle Update
Please see recent photos from The Pinnacle following a visit to Southend this week.
Progress is being made on all floors.
Level 1 & 2 – Stripped out, windows & partitioning in progress ready for first fix
Levels 4 & 5 – Windows fitted & first fix electrics and plumbing now complete, closing in and plastering to commence
Level 6 – Stripped out ready for first fix, all services and windows
'What's happening at Pinnacle'
- Level 5 boarding out of all units is complete, 1st fix plumbing and electrics has commenced
- Level 4 boarding out has started
- Level 2/3 metal partitioning has begun to separate the individual apartments and communal areas
- The plan for level 5 is to install the new UPVC windows, this will make the build water tight and kitchens can then be fitted
Pinnacle site visit - Latest News
We’re pleased to report some good progress from last week’s visit. Here’s an overview of what’s happening on-site now and over the next few weeks:
Partitioning and boarding underway for each unit
Ceiling installation to commence week of 11th July
Interval wall division to commence week of 18th July
1st fix electrics, water and plumbing to be completed within next 4 weeks
Following closely behind level 5 with the partitioning
Levels 3/2/1 stripped out, drainage in.
Window installation to commence end of July for approx. 3 weeks
Works to commence at Level 6 and move downwards through the development. New windows are being installed, followed by internal partitioning. First fix electrics and plumbing being done on this level